The Illinois AfterSchool Network (IAN) accepts nominations for the position of IAN Board Members.
Roles and Responsibilities for this position are:
• Complete required Board Orientation
• Attend a minimum of four (4) board meetings and annual retreat day
• Serve on at least one committee and/or chair a committee
• Make an annual personal financial contribution to IAN
• Dedication to the field of afterschool and youth development
• Membership Recruitment
• Play an active role in your region
• Adhere to the bylaws of the Network
• Must be a member of the Network
• Have a positive view of afterschool and a desire to advance IAN
Term of Service
• This is a two-year volunteer position starting July 1 of each year
Interested in joining our dynamic board? Nomination Forms for 2024-2026 terms will be available shortly!